Forums

connolly - Filae.com
Nancy.C71
connolly
Envoyé le: dimanche 13 janvier 2008 21:27

HI I'm searching for any information concerning my connolly's family. My grandfather is Marcel Connolly and his father Antoine-alfred, son of Michael (Michel)Connolly and Hélène Lainé. Michael is born between
1856 and 1858 is father Patrick Connolly born in Ireland around 1825 an 1833. Patrick arrived in 1851,
he married Catherine Burke in 1854 at Providence USA.
She 's born in Ireland too. I guest she was on the same boat and they both arrived in New York. They emigranted with Michael between 1857 and 1878 in quebec province at St-Georges-de-Windsor near Sherbrooke. thank you
Rachel.B354
connolly
Envoyé le: jeudi 5 août 2010 17:35

Hi,
Our branch of the family tree is similar to yours. We are descendants of Michael and Hélène as well, but through their son Jospeh Pierre-Paul Connolly (b. 1893), brother of Antoine.

I was at the St-Georges-de-Windsor, QC cemetery yesterday and found Marcel Connolly's headstone. If it is indeed the same Marcel, he was born in 1922 and died in 1991 (wife: Claire Larochelle). His children were: Françoise, Réjeanne Diane, Nicole, Denise).

I have more dates as well (death, marriages, etc) if you are still interested. I see this post is more than 2 years old, so I'm taking a chance. I live in the area, so I could take pictures of tombstones, if that interests you.

Best regards,
Rachel Burnham-Connolly
Répondre |  | 

Aller au forum