Forums

recherche famille tormen - Filae.com
M.Tormen
recherche famille tormen
Envoyé le: mardi 30 mai 2006 15:06

bonjour, je recherche des membres de ma famille sur le canada, si vous pensez etre concerné laissez moi un message. je serais heureuse de correspondre avec vous.
Ahmed.I
recherche famille tormen
Envoyé le: samedi 10 juin 2006 22:42

Salaam Aliekum.

Dear one,
 In good faith and with due respect and humility, I write to you this mail  for your kind assistance.
My name is Ahmed Ibrahim Bello, 17 years old and the only son of late Alhaji Bello Ibrahi.  a contractor and estate building consultant. I am Living in  Abidjan
 (Cote  d'Ivoire),
my father died of  heart attack said the Doctor, but the true story was that he was poisoned by his fellow business members ,only Allah knows and My mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so special. before the death of my father on jenuary 2003 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me  and told me that he has the sum of Twelve million US dollars (US$12,000,000) which he deposited in the banks here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in depositing the fund.
He also explained to me that he was not sure of his survival from the sickness and advise me as follows:
(1) That I should seek for a foreiner who will assist me to transfer this fund into his account for investment incase he dies.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over and further my education and to secure a president permit for me in your country.
(3) To help me invest this money and manage the investment for me till I finish my
 education.
Moreover, I am  willing to offer you 30% of the total money if you help me transfer of this fund into your account and 10% any expenses and another 10% for the less ophans.
Please uncle, be as my fathers forein patiner so that you can help me as the next of kin  to this fund and have it transfered into your  account. I am waiting for your urgent reply through my email.  
ahmedibrahimb@yahoo.com

Thanks and Allah bless! you.
Ahmed Ibrahim.
Répondre |  | 

Aller au forum