Forums

Recherche d'info sur Sebastián (Sebastien) Benítez Poblete. - Filae.com
Rafa
Recherche d'info sur Sebastián (Sebastien) Benítez Poblete.
Envoyé le: vendredi 29 décembre 2006 17:29

CYD
Envoyé le: samedi 30 décembre 2006 00:01

Bonsoir,
Comment voulez-vous que l'on vous aide si vous envoyez un message aussi peu explicite.
Donnez svp une fourchette de dates et un lieu pour ce Sebastian Poblete.
CYD
Rafa
Envoyé le: samedi 13 janvier 2007 00:48

Ok, the PC wasn't working right and I thougt that the message had been engraved (I remember only a little of French I studie in the school, because of this I'm writting in English). The message was this:
Hi, I'm Rafa. I'm writting in English because my French is very basic and bad, and my English is regular.
I'd like to know about the life and possible family of Sebastián Benítez Poblete, who was born in Montoro (Córdoba, Spain) around 1908 and died aroun 1970 in Perpignan (France). His family has "Patallueca" as nick and he was voluntary and then Sargeant and "Proffesional Tenient" in the "EPR" ("Popular Army of the Republic"), leaving Spain in 1939 and living since then in France.
He was in the Second World War (SWW) with the French Army and I think that he won a medal in the Foreign Legion in 1944. He knew a Switch young woman in the SWW in Switzerland. He said that he lived with "a woman who makes me the home works", but, like he didn't speak about himself, I think that he was married or they lived like a pair. Also, when he died, he didn't give anything to his mother, and she said: "if my son doesn't leave me anythink, it's because he has anyone to leave all, with more reasons that to me".
If somewho knows something man (and/or his possible relationship with the Switch woman, the other woman if seh wasn?t the same and/or their possible children), please, write me to the mail rafael28-3-1982@hotmail.com. Goodbye and happy new year.
Rafa
Envoyé le: dimanche 21 janvier 2007 11:35

Hello, I'm Rafa Bejarano again. I write this message to know if somewho knows where or who (public adminstration, churchs, etc) I must ask about this information. Thank you for this page. Health and happy year 2007.
Répondre |  | 

Aller au forum